The Kroger Community Rewards Program
You can use your Kroger Plus card to dedicate a percentage of your purchase to support Shalom. This is absolutely free and costs you only the time to sign up.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com and have your Kroger Plus card handy.
- (If you don’t yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
- (If your Korger Plus card is not available but you use your phone number at the register, you can call 1-800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your card number.)
- Click on Sign In or Register/Create an Account if you are a new online customer.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your email address, a password, and your zip code and clicking on a favorite store.
- Click on Edit Plus Card and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Click on Edit Community Rewards and enter Shalom’s NPO number (56074) or Shalom Community Center, select Shalom from list, and click on enroll.
- That’s it! Once registered, every time you shop at Kroger and swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use your phone number that is connected to your card, you will be supporting Shalom!!